June 16, 2011

Life's Unfortunate Irony

The more you get used to 
being strong for everybody else,

The weaker it will make you...


7 cared to share ♥:

Richa said...

if this was Twitter, I had Retweeted this with an Infinity :)

Can't agree more.

Interesting blog there. :)

Bano. said...

Tell me, you wrote this for me :)

And it is so good to have you back in my reading pane.

Komal Ali said...

The irony. Sigh.

samecookiesdifferent said...

really great :D

Sara said...

ironic indeed.

Dita said...

It is....ironic...but it also makes us reflect on the fact that without these feelings of weakness we can never hope to grow strong.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit over at my blog...loved your comment!

Dita

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

It is awesome.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com